Bristow Group Inc., based in Houston, Texas, is the leading provider of helicopter services to the worldwide offshore energy industry based on the number of aircraft operated, and one of two helicopter service providers to the offshore energy industry with global operations. Bristow has proudly served the offshore oil transport industry in major exploration and production arenas for more than 50 years and has been responsible for many industry-leading technological innovations.
Bristow currently has major helicopter transportation operations in the North Sea, Nigeria and the U.S. Gulf of Mexico, and in most of the other major offshore oil and gas producing regions of the world, including Australia, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, Russia and Trinidad.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality & Safety Auditor (Operations)
Ref No: R-0002513
Job Type: Full time
- Supporting the Quality and Safety Manager in the day-to-day management of the Quality and Safety Management System and ensuring that policies and procedures are fully promulgated.
- Assisting the Q & S department in ensuring that the Company’s Safety Management, Quality and HSE policies and procedures are understood by all staff and that all personnel are actively involved in ensuring a safe and efficient service to clients.
- Identification of opportunities for improvement.
- Promoting the company’s Safety Management System
- Monitoring best industry practice and regulatory changes for possible improvements or changes.
- Maintaining records of safety performance and corrective actions.
- Liaison with the NCAA regarding the Nig. CARs AOC Operations and Maintenance Support requirements.
- Deputise for the Quality & Safety Manager during an extended absence
- Working together in a multi-disciplinary team to address Quality and Safety issues in an integrated manner.
- Ensuring the Quality and Safety Manager is appropriately briefed on all aspects of Quality and Safety performance.
- Conducting independent audits and investigations as directed.
- Monitoring corrective actions and improvements are progressed and effectively closed out.
Experience & Knowledge
- ATPL-H or A License. Extensive experience in rotary wing flight operations preferably as flight crew in oil field support and/or fixed wing flight operations preferably as flight crew in Commercial Air Transport.
- Flight operations experience in Nigeria is preferred.
- Extensive knowledge in the management of Flight Data Monitoring Program or FOQA for fixed and rotary wing aircraft Experience in Aircraft Incident and Air Accident Investigations – rotary and fixed-wing aircraft.
- Knowledge in “Management of offshore and onshore helidecks / Heliports / Helistrips and associated installations” and ICAO Annex 14 standards.
- Working knowledge of the Nigerian Civil Aviation Regulations / ICAO / FAA and EASA standards.
- Extensive prior Flight Operations Auditing experience is preferred.
- Extensive knowledge in hazard identification and risk management is required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply