Saroafrica International Limited is an indigenous private sector player with 3 decades of experience in Nigeria. Saroafrica has five Subsidiaries (Saro Agrosciences, Saro Lifecare, Saro Agro-Allied, Gossy Warm Spring and Saro Oil Palm) and two Joint Ventures (AgriseedCo and Green Hills Agricultural Products). Saroafrica is set to become a leading consumer, manufacturing, FMCG and integrated agricultural value chain group. In pursuit of this ambition Saroafrica is making significant investment in a Palm Plantation and Cassava to Ethanol Plant. This role is expected to be for Saro Agrosciences.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Inspector
Location: Along Lagos Ibadan expressway, Ogun
Duties / Responsibilities
- Ensures accuracy in material input for processing.
- Also to ensure accuracy of analysis in line with guidelines and procedures to achieve product stability.
- Ensures that all raw material combinations and adjustments are in line with agreed specification (as well as statutory guidelines).
- Document non-conforming products raise non-conformances to ensure prompt/proper investigation of any deviation in product quality.
- Drive housekeeping and process safety, within the process, equipment and facility in line with GMP rules, ISO procedures.
- Prepares accurate reports in accordance with company procedure and work instruction to provide reliable information for the efficient management of the departments.
- Performs online process control Monitoring by carrying out regular checks on all factory product and monitor other process parameters that has direct effect on product quality.
- Track product Quality and Non-conformances by monitoring all processing parameters, investigating discrepancies, informing the team on the outcomes, and controlling of out of spec results.
Education and Experience
- B.Sc or HND in Microbiology, Laboratory science, Food Technology, or any related science fields.
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in similar role in a similar FMCG or processing plant. (Prior experience in herbicide factory will be an added advantage).
- Age Requirement: 25 – 35 Years
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 13th July, 2022.