Coleman Cables and Wires is committed to manufacturing consistent quality wires and cables that meet and exceed our customers’ expectations. We ensure continual improvement of our processes and services delivery through staff development, motivation and creation of a conducive work environment towards achieving utmost customer satisfaction.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Inspector
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensures correct handily gauging testing equipment assigned to him.
- Ensures that non-conforming items are not processed.
- Records inspection results by completing reports, summarizing reworks and wastes and inputting data into quality database.
- Drafts reports to document deficiencies and errors of products.
- Communicates the results of inspections and put forward corrective suggestions.
Processes and Planning:
- Inspects products to ensure that they meet quality standards.
- Creates tests for quality control products.
- Disassembles products parts to inspect them individually.
- Carries out specified tests on running products in the sheds.
- Reviews blueprints and specifications to compare to produced goods.
- Monitors the use of equipment to ensure it is safe and discard any that do not meet the requirements.
Facilities and Maintenance:
- Confirms proper/safe usage of Quality Control test equipment.
- Keeps measurements equipment safely and calling for repairs when necessary.
- Ensures adequate care of testing/measuring equipment in the laboratory.
Control and Compliance:
- Ensures operation reflect quality standards and procedures.
- Monitors production operations to ensure conformance to company specification.
- Adheres to company’s policies and regulations.
- Candidates should possess a B.Eng, B.Sc / HND with 1 – 3 years work experience.
N50,000 – N70,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 15th April, 2022.