Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Executive (Cereals / Milling Industry)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Gaining an understanding of client’s needs and requirements and communicating them and the quality standards to the production teams.
- Offering technical support to sales team and customers and also to conduct product trials at customer’s place as per business requirement.
- Detailed root cause analysis for any product variation and customer complaints and submission of same report to management
- Ensuring high quality standards and to support production and sales operations by providing them various quality input reports to improve product quality and consistency
- Ensuring legal obligations are followed and ensuring compliance with regulatory bodies and with health and safety guidelines.
- Overseeing product development procedures to identify any deviations from quality standards.
- Inspecting the final output, comparing it to the requirements, and approving or rejecting the final products.
- Keeping accurate documentation of all tests and analysis and also reporting to the concerned authority.
- Assessing various informational tools, identify improvement opportunities and pinpoint bottleneck areas to further increase the work efficiency.
- Ensuring required number of various quality tests to ensure product quality is as per set standards and specifications.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degrees in Food Technology / Industrial Chemistry or related field
- Minimum 1-year experience in an FMCG industry
- Ideal candidate must have good knowledge of enzymes and emulsifiers used in milling and baking industries.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: [email protected] using “Quality Control Executive” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 24th September, 2021.