AB InBev is the world’s leading brewer. We produce over 500 beers, including world-famous brands such as Budweiser, Stella Artois and Corona. Local Africa brands such as Carling Black Label, Hero, Kilimanjaro, 2M, Eagle and we want like-minded, hard-working and passionate people to join our teams in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Trainee
Job ID: 30012720
Location: Sagamu Brewery, Ogun
Job type: Full-time
Key Purpose Statement
- The Quality and Assurance trainee programme is a structured 18-24 month programme which is designed to address the acquisition of QA skills and experience for the trainee as well as familiarise them with the ABInBev philosophies.
- The rigour of the programme should ensure that an individual that has completed the programme can be allocated an area of responsibility immediately. We are looking for a QA trainee with the best technical smarts
- to learn and contribute in a high performing professional manufacturing environment. The candidate will be required to assess and make informed decisions regarding governance systems, as well as review system designs ensuring sustainability and mitigating product and package risks.
Key Outputs and Responsibilities
- Principles of quality assurance
- Diagnose systemic and situational problems
- Interface with other brewery disciplines to meet functional and/or project management objectives
- Positive thinking orientation
- Problem solving orientation.
- Knowledge and understanding of principles of quality control and related governance systems
- Understanding and application of quality assurance expertise & how this fits in broader value chain context
- Apply quality assurance practices within a specific functional area
- Apply theoretical, problem-solving and lateral thinking in the design of new processes and systems
- Communicate practices and solutions to the rest of the team
- Participate in QA team structures
Education and Experience Requirements
- B. Tech / B.Sc in relevant field of study
- 2 years quality control related experience in an FMCG would be advantageous.
Key Competencies and Attributes:
- Demonstrable problem solving skills
- Excellent self-management practices
- Proactive, energetic and committed
- Flexible, adaptable and pragmatic
- Action-oriented, proactive, self-sufficient, conscientious, motivated, tenacious, resilient
- High tolerance for stress and managing the operational realities of the business
- Must be willing to relocate to any brewery within the zone post the conclusion of the traineeship.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 29th April, 2022.