Utopia Media Group is a Lagos Based Online Business Development Company helping businesses with a full suite of online marketing services. UMG has consistently, through its different companies, focused on getting clients measurable results utilizing a direct response approach across multiple marketing channels. Everything we do is centred around achieving your strategic objectives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance and compliance Manager
- We are currently looking for a confident Quality Assurance & Compliance Manager.
- The Quality Assurance and Compliance Manager is responsible for managing and enforcing all quality assurance and compliance management operations at Utopia Media Group. The individual will play a key role in developing and implementing UMG’s quality assurance policies and standard operating procedures.
- Ability to deliver specific organizational goals and effectively develop, grow and manage a team to achieve objectives.
- Track record of engaging teams and creating a collaborative QA / QC culture.
- Experience in statistical and analytical problem solving.
- Unassailable integrity and ethics.
- Minimum 2 – 3 years of QA / QC experience in a broadcast media organization.
- Strong ability to effectively present information and responds to questions from senior management, function heads, managers, supervisors and all levels of employees.
- Highly collaborative influencer who is an effective communicator and relation builder / networker.
- Investigate and resolve compliance concerns, issues, or violations
- Manage, train and develop QA / QC employees to perform in a proficient manner, providing motivation through personal example and interpersonal skills to create a cohesive unit.
- Promote awareness and responsibility through training and regular communication throughout the facility.
- Establish employee goals, monitor employee performance, and provide regular 1×1 performance feedback to help the employee succeed. Fosters a high-performance culture through active leadership and create a strong sense of accountability within the department.
- Oversee the company’s QA / QC department and ensure all employees understand and follow all standard operating procedures
- Partner with management to lead quality initiatives that develop and maintain a high performing, scalable, and compliant quality system
- Perform or oversee routine audits of compliance processes to assure accuracy and thoroughness of completion
Application Deadline 28th February, 2020.