Sterling Oil Exploration & Energy Production Company Limited (SEEPCO) is an indigenous company that ventured into Exploration and Production (E&P) business in the year 2005. SEEPCO participated in the 2005 bid round held by Department of Petroleum Resoucres (DPR) and was successful with license OML 143 (formerly OPL 280).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: QA / QC Engineer
Location: Ikot Abasi, Akwa Ibom
Employment Type: Contract
Reporting Line: SITE QA/QC Manager
- The QA/QC Engineer will be responsible for planning, organiziang, executing and liaising with sub contractors for the construction of flow station/gathering station within the project specifications for quality control, HSE and budgetary activities.
- Lead and plan day to day QA/QC activities in accordance of IFC issued drawinngs
- Lead, plan and prepare QC documentation works for the efficient execution of works within the parameters of schedule and project specification.
- Lead, plan and execute the QC manpower including labaratory by organzaing work distribution to efficiently use the available resources
- Must posses a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- Must have at least 10 years of experience working in construction or oil and gas industry
- Member of a professional body i.e ACI, ASCE, PMP, PMI.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail