China Harbour Engineering Company Limited is a foreign fortune 500 company with over 25 years in the construction and engineering space in Nigeria. We conduct businesses in over 100 countries with over 20,000 employees undertaking hundreds of international projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Public Relations Expert (Female)
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a resilient, empathic business development executive, preferably an Engineer to contribute to the growth of our company
- As a Business development executive, you are responsible for developing business strategies to attract new clients while maintaining existing clients.
- Developing a strong understanding of the scope of Business at China Harbour Engineering Company
- Creating positive, long-lasting relationships with current and potential clients
- Preparing and delivering pitches and presentations to potential new clients
- Communicating with clients to understand their needs and offer solutions to their problems
- Identifying and researching opportunities that come up in new and existing markets
- Other regular office administrative tasks as assigned.
- BSc / BA in Public Relations, Business Development or related(not social media marketing / broadcast / digital Marketing)
- 2 – 4 years work experience.
- Proven experience as a Business Development Officer/PR/Engineering Consultant or similar role
- Having existing resources in pursuing new projects will be a plus
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Creativity and problem-solving aptitude
- Great engineering background is preferred
- COREN certificate holder or equal-level / overseas study experience in UK or US is preferred
- Strong communication ability
- Fluent in English (both oral and written)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Female PR are highly encouraged to apply.
N150,000 – N250,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 13th July, 2022.