Sankore Investments is a wealth management firm that provides advisory, brokerage, fund management and other investment services to a range of clients including individuals and corporations.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Property Development Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Property Development Manager manages the Real Estate pre-development, construction, and post-development of projects.
- The Manager is responsible for coordinating all aspects of the project from conception to handover ensuring optimum returns are derived from the real estate investment over the lifecycle of the property.
- The responsibilities of this role will be broad and include:
- Carry out feasibility studies of any potential real estate investment and determine its potential viability.
- Prepare high-level estimates for potential real estate investments and map out a detailed implementation plan.
- Contract and Project management for any real estate development.
- Regulatory interface with all appropriate government parastatals with respect to real estate investments.
- Work with the legal team to provide all necessary agreements as it relates to real estate investments.
- Write and present reports, proposals, applications, and contracts specifying the requirements for the project.
- Keep within budgets and timelines during project implementation.
- Make on-site visits to check on project status and report on the project.
- Process contractor and consultant work orders, needs, and requirements.
- Prepare financial budgets, reports, and statements relating to the real estate business.
- Implement best practices, procedures, and standards in real estate operations.
- Stay updated on recurring real estate trends and advancements through continuous learning.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Civil Engineering, Building, Estate Management, or any other related field.
- A post-graduate degree in Business Administration, Project Management, or Construction Management is an advantage.
- 8 years of experience in Real Estate services.
Desired Knowledge, Skills, and Attributes:
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details, and relevant rules, regulations, and quality standards.
- Excellent interpretation and understanding of construction drawings.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Establishes and maintains high standards and measures.
- Considers excellence a fundamental priority and instills this attribute in other team members.
- Align people, work, and systems with the business strategy to harmonize how they work and what they do.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with existing and new clients.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Respectful to clients / colleagues.
- Keeps to timed deadlines.
- Strong networking skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Listening skills.
- Adept use of Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) as well as Microsoft Project
- Strong interest and dedication to see projects through to their conclusion.
- An analytical mind with excellent problem-solving skills and a deep understanding of the viability of any potential project.
- Strong leadership skills as well as the ability to work well within a team of other professionals.
- Provides a conducive work environment for other employees.
- Values and respects all employees equally regardless of level or rank.
- Shows sensitivity to individual differences.
- Constructively coach others in their professional development.
- Exhibits a “can-do” approach and inspires others to excel.
- Develops and maintains team spirit.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 14th August, 2021.