SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
Contract type: International Contract
Contractual hours: Full-time
Area activity: Technical Facilities Management
- SPIE NIGERIA is currently looking for a Project Manager to work on a Key project.
- The Project Manager is part of the Project Team and manages and supervises the teams and equipment resources required to ensure the cost-effective implementation of the service contract.
- Contractor is expected to carry out a comprehensive obsolescence study on Akpo Field on all areas of the field within Floating, Production, Storage and Offloading Unit (FPSO), Umbilicals, Flowlines, Risers and Pipelines (UFR) and FPSO Infrastructure.
- Maintenance project control or similar, and/or maintenance contract management
- Development of technical solutions in operational context
- Risk analysisReporting
- Management interviews
- Management of office automation tools and planning tools
- Experience working on a FPSO project
- Experience working on a TOTAL project is a stron plus
- Knowledge in the maintenance field
- General knowledge of the equipment, methods and processes used in the oil industry
- Operational experience in oil production / maintenance
- Management experience (as superintendant, CSR, etc.)
Minimum level of experience required:
- Medical certificate
- SASHUET CAEBS
- English (E-Native or bilingual proficiency)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply