Danone Early Life Nutrition is one of Danone Group’s strategic business units (SBU) specialized in the field of infant nutrition. It contributes to fulfil Danone’s mission to bring health through food to as many people as possible, especially during the first 1000 days of life. We are currently present in more than 40+ African countries including Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- The Project manager is responsible for the direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of project, while remaining aligned with strategy, commitments and goals of the organization.
- He/She oversees all aspects of projects, set deadlines, assign responsibilities, monitor and summarize progress of the project.
Project Manager’s responsibilities will include:
- Monitor project site activities and take appropriate measures whenever safety violations or other issues are identified.
- Develop and administer project plans and budgets; identify project goals, strategy, staffing, scheduling, potential risks and mitigating plans and allocation of available resources; and communication.
- Develop & maintain a detailed project plan to track progress (GANTT Chart).
- Daily, weekly and monthly review of milestones to Project Stakeholder.
- Coordinate project deliverables with Contractors, Vendors and third-party service provider which include safety, quality, cost, and compliance.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope, quality, and budget.
- Provides visibility on project performance through project KPI tracking and reporting.
Ideally you will have:
- A minimum of HND / B.Sc in any engineering discipline. Project management qualification (PMP) or equivalent could be an advantage.
- A Certificate in AutoCAD or any Engineering drafting software.
- Minimum of 5 yrs Practical experience as a Project Manager.
- Ability to read and interpret P&ID, PFD & general Layout Drawings.
- Ability to Use AutoCAD 2D software as added advantage.
- Experience in strategic planning, risk management and/or change management.
- Ability to design risk mitigation plan.
- A creative mindset and proactive.
Application Closing Date