Banyantree has been tasked with managing for our partners, the African launch of a mobile marketing platform that equips CPG brands worldwide with the missing digital tool to manage and measure O2O consumer journeys by connecting online – offline, brands – consumers – retail, advertising – sales – marketing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Management Lead
Job Type: Contract
- We are looking to hire to a competent Project Management Lead to oversee Business Analysts in developing client projects.
- The ideal candidates should be a goal oriented with exceptional analytical and leadership skills.
- Determine and define project scope and objectives.
- Accurately assess the risks associated with each solution design/project.
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan.
- Allocate resources and track project costs in order to meet budget and maintain cost efficiency.
- Manage business analysts by accurately determining and tracking their project deliverables (tasks, activities, timelines and documentation) as a part of the overall project deliverable.
- Provide project updates on consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress.
- Manage the expectations of all stakeholders and liaise with clients on project operations.
- Effectively manage multiple priorities.
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner.
- Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements.
- Be able to travel as necessary, and perform additional job-related duties as requested.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Management, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics or related fields.
- 3-5 years of project management and related experience.
- Ability to create graphical representations and data visualizations.
- Ability to coach, mentor and train personnel within a technical organization.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- A history of leading or supporting successful projects.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills.
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a nice to have.
- Strong project management skills in leading and developing top-performing technical teams through the conception, development, delivery and management of projects.
- Experience with applying and general knowledge of various analysis and gathering approaches, methodologies and models.
- Demonstrated leadership and attention to detail skills through prior experience at the strategic and tactical/implementation levels.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply