At Tetra Pak, we commit to making food safe and available, everywhere, and we protect what’s good – protecting food, protecting people and protecting the planet. By doing so we touch millions of people’s lives every day. And we need people like you to make it happen.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Engineer – Process
- We are looking for a Project Engineer – Process who will take the responsibility to drive equipment line activities in order to reach the objectives of cost, quality, functionality and time.
- The owners of the jobs bridges Project Management and Line Engineering, leading technical area who contributes to deliver technical solutions to Process design (PD) , Technical Design (TD) , Product Life Cycle (PLC) projects/activities within a defined budget and time frame.
- This is a local contract to be based in Nigeria, Lagos.
As a Project Engineer – Process, you will:
- Take on role of core team member Capital Equipment Development within projects with medium complexity (both PD and TD).
- Lead under minimum supervision medium complexity and cross competence and organisations PLC projects, correction and pre-study activities, including medium complexity product extensions .
- Manage PLC related activities in order to reach the objectives of cost, quality, functionality and time: scope, objectives, deliverables and requirements management.
- Identify and implement the appropriate corrective actions or Containment Solutions.
- Run activity in accordance with applicable working routines/tools and Processes, e.g: have the responsibility to manage all CI, CS, PET related activities in QuTIP and CA related activities in JTT or C2.
- Promote the application of PSM in relevant issues: Support teams to effectively apply Problem solving methodology when appropriate.
- Support Market and Product Management with analysis of requests, to supply time and cost impact parameters.
- Secure that the activity follow legal as well as TP standards.
- Act as team member for medium/high complexity PD/TD/PLC projects linked to MDM and Specification management.
- Schedule development, execution and monitoring (including verification and validation schedule development, execution and monitoring): budget management: risk management: resources negotiation and management: plan, Monitor procurement: regularly report on project status and present at the most appropriate forum/governance.
- Secure update of Technical Specification related to assigned activities.
- Collect and analyze: Consolidate Issues, Technical Issues, Prevent Expansion Tickets, Claims or performance issues on assigned product.
Who You Are
We Believe You Have:
- More than 5 years of experience professional experience.
- Engineering Diploma is preferred in Food Engineering, Mechanical / Fluid Energy Engineering.
- Possesses and applies comprehensive knowledge of particular field of specialization to the completion of complex assignments.
- Excellent English mastery (speaking/writing) and French language.
- Proactive and pragmatic attitude with a strong hands-on, getting-things-done mentality.
We Offer You
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangement.
- Variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape.
- Culture that pioneers spirit of innovation where our engineering genius drives visible results.
- Equal opportunity employment experience that values difference and diversity.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 30th April, 2022.