Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) is one of the leading Nigerian Non-Governmental Organizations implementing programs of improving Sexual and Reproductive Health, Care and Treatment of HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria, etc. We offer professional opportunities for career advancement, good working environment and competitive remuneration.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Director and State Lead
Locations: Bayelsa, Edo and Rivers
- At least 10 years of experience managing development projects, preferably in African countries with a strong focus on field implementation.
- Master’s Degree in a relevant field (e.g., Epidemiology, Public Health, Tropical Medicine, Parasitology or Equivalent)
- Method of Application
- Experience managing projects with a mix of facility and community-based interventions is required.
- Experience managing projects with a focus on behavior change would be an asset;
- Demonstrated track-record with project management, monitoring and evaluation, and
- Strong communication skills (oral and written) in English.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter in Only one attachment explaining suitability for the job to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
Click here to complete the online form
- Please indicate the title of post and location applied for in the subject line of the email.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Applicants are advised to provide their functional emails/mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as three professional referees.
- Candidates must also provide functional e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of their referees.
- Eligible female applicants are encouraged to apply. ARFH has a Child Safeguarding policy in place and is an equal opportunity employer (EOE)
Application Deadline 29th August, 2021.