Phillips Outsourcing Services Nigeria Limited – Our client in the Telecommunication industry is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Coordinator
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Design structures, such as buildings or bridges
- Monitor on-site construction processes and supervise construction workers
- Prepare and allocate budgets
- Track and report on project progress
- Collaborate with contractors and project managers.
- Create structural models by using computer-aided design software
- Measure loads and pressures caused by environmental or human influence
- Follow construction safety guidelines
- Choose appropriate materials based on structural specifications
- HND / B.Sc in Structural Engineering or related field and a minimum of 2 Years’ experience on the job
- Previous experience as a Structural Engineer or similar field
- Good communication ability (both written and verbal)
- Attention to detail
- Member of the Institute of Structural Engineering is an added advantage.
- A Male Structural Engineer.
- Excellent knowledge of construction methods and regulations
- Hands-on experience with AutoCAD
- Data-driven mindset with excellent mathematical skills
N100,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 12th April, 2022.