A.G. Leventis (Nigeria) PLC, we provide West Africa with reliable, innovative & affordable products & services. Our core markets consist of: Real Estate, Hotel accommodation, Food & Snack production, Commercial Truck and Buses manufacturing and distribution, Aftermarket Car Servicing, Inks for flexible packaging, Supplier of plumbing and industrial goods.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project and Development Manager (Real Estate)
- Analyze and create project scope and milestones for several company initiatives
- Review and Management of Design Plans – assessments of design plans and ensure specifications meets the highest possible standards for quality
- Manage the site Due Diligence process to ensure that all development risks are identified and quantified.
- Manage the detailed design phase of the projects, ensuring strict adherence to corporate specifications and attention to cost management
- Performing analyses by creating financial models and make recommendations to senior management based on these analyses
- Interacting with multiple teams including the Property Management Team, Leasing Team, Finance Team, and the Legal Team to drive the progress of a project.
- Ensure that the projected expenditure is under constant review and any anticipated deviations are highlighted and controlled
- Ensure that all construction projects are in line with health & safety laws.
- Collaborating with engineers, architects etc. to determine the specifications of the project
- Monitoring and managing the project schedule throughout the pre-construction and construction periods by overseeing the third-party contractors and coordinating project interactions and schedules with both internal departments and external consultants
- Plan all construction operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met.
Qualifications and Key Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree required with preference given to Construction Management, Structural / Civil Engineering & Building Construction
- Track record of proven techniques and practices of project management and construction supervision over various aspects of design and construction phases for relevant projects
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills and the ability to present effectively to small and large groups.
- Knowledge of local and state level laws and regulations regarding real estate development.
- Understanding of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation and project management
- 10+ years related experience in construction & Civil Engineering.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to: [email protected] using “Project and Development Manager” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 6th May, 2022.