PUNCH Nigeria Limited is publishers of Nigeria’s leading and most widely read newspaper and digital titles.
We are seeking ethical, resourceful, experienced and enterprising professionals to fill the role below:
Job Title: Project Accountant
- Maintain a financial office system.
- Prepare cash payment vouchers and ensure that all cash transactions are fully and properly documented and filed
- Verify correctness of cost/expense documents and ensure that payment requests are supported by source documents and required authorizations are in place.
- Responsible for accurate and timely posting of all financial transactions and ensures the application of proper accounting controls and uniformity with financial regulations, rules, policies and procedures, donor terms and conditions and government policies.
- Ensure preparation of documentation for the audit.
- Assists and support programme personnel in relation to handling financial aspects of programme activities.
- At least three-year on-the-job experience with local or international nongovernmental organisations.
- Requisite academic/professional qualification in accountancy
- Very good inter-personal skills
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Sound numeracy skills
Very attractive but negotiable.
Deadline: 2nd March, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:
Human Resources Department,
KM 14, Lagos Ibadan Expressway
Magboro, Ogun State
E-mail it to: [email protected]
- Only qualified candidates should apply
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted