A Financial Institution is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Programing and I.T Support Officer (Digital Banking)
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Financial Institution
- Develop and write computer programs to perform specific tasks related to organizational goals.
- Create workflow diagrams and charts to demonstrate the functionality of programs before coding them.
- Run software tests to spot and resolve bugs and inconsistencies.
- Write code for software patches and bug fixes.
- Work with team members to find creative, innovative solutions to problems.
- Collaborate with other departments to understand their needs and devise ways to accommodate them with software.
- Perform regular audits to identify software inefficiencies and mastermind ways to improve workflow.
- Write and continually update documentation for all programs for internal and external reference.
- Age: 27 Years & below
- B.Sc Degree in Computer Programming or related field
- Maximum of 2 years experience in a computer programming role
- Strong attention to detail and ability to spot tiny errors or inconsistencies in code
- Must have excellent creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with a team
- Up to date on the latest software innovations and committed to continually building on existing knowledge and skills.
Pay: N80,000 +13th Month Salary + HMO
Deadline: 3rd September, 2021.