The Integrated Child Health and Social Service Award (ICHSSA) 1 is a newly awarded five-year agreement by USAID, commenced on December 19, 2019. ICHSSA 1 is implemented by Center for Clinical Careand Clinical Research. The project will ensure that Orphans and Vulnerable Children (OVC) are cared for, and protected by their households, communities, and local and state government to reduce their vulnerability to HIV.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Support Associate
Department: Program Management
Project: ICHSSA Lot 1
Reports to: State Team Lead
Secondary Reporting to: Program Support Officer Uyo
- The program support associate under the supervision of the State Program Manager will provide human resource need coordination, operational and program support for the state program.
- He/She will ensure that project records are maintained in accordance with the approved records management procedures for the project.
- Maintain office human resource records, resumption log records and other records.
- Act as initial point of contact for the project by responding to enquiries and request or redirecting as appropriate
- Must keep the office organized and functional fluidly, by ensuring proper filing of all documents in electronic and paper form in an easily traceable manner for the project. She/ He will be responsible for accuracy in these documents.
- He/She coordinates human resource (HR) administrative and program support activities at the operational base to staff and liaise with HQ human resource unit to ensure prompt resolve of HR related issues
- Plans and coordinate new employee orientation/ induction with all units to foster positive attitude toward ICHSSA goals.
- Update and administer documentation such as the exit interview form etc.
- Support the activities of selected committee for interviews, managing job interview processes for new applicants
- Ensure proper travel arrangement, airline, hotel reservation, and having an understanding of travel preferences of the Staff and program activities, and to coordinate various details into one seamless itinerary.
- Will be responsible for preparing all correspondence as directed by the State Team Lead, handle requests, and enquiries, emails (when appropriate) and provide other technical implementation support where required.
- Ensure proper arrangement for meetings, securing the location of meetings; prepare any material that is needed for the meetings, help create presentation and reports for conferences or meetings, taking minutes of meetings. And also planning, organizing and managing event for the Project
- Must keep track of all office supplies, what is in stock and when out of stock, order supplies through the proper approval and procurement processes, and must maintain proper records of all office supplies in electronic and paper filling system for the office.
- Ensure all supplied products / assets meet specification and Issue goods received notes / job completion notes at the end of delivery by registered vendors with oversight from the ICHSSA HQ procurement
- Perform other related duties as required by the State Program Lead
Key Working Relationships
- Supervisory: This position has no supervisory role
- Internal: All State Staff, HQ Procurement team
- External: Vendors and Contractors.
Agency Wide Competences (for all CCCRN staff):
- These are rooted in the mission, values, and guiding principles of CCCRN and used by each staff member to fulfill his or her responsibilities and achieve the desired results.
- CCCRN core values are; Excellence, Knowledge, Professionalism, Accountability, Diversity and Collaboration
Qualification and Skills
- Degree in Social Sciences, Administration or Business
- Minimum of two years’ work experience in a similar role in a formal /structured work setting
- Pleasant and good-natured disposition with a ‘can do’ attitude /willingness to assist around the office
- Excellent nonverbal, oral and written communication skills
- Excellent people skills and ability to manage conflict/difficult situation
- High sense of responsibility/ reliable
- Considerable relevant experience. Ability to manage a wide range of complicated issues.
- Sound knowledge of office program including Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel. Knowledge of relevant database systems.
- Proven experience of producing and analyzing data accurately. Able to maintain confidentiality and use of discretion where appropriate
- CCCRN is an equal – opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, etc.
Statement of Commitment to Protection:
- CCCRN’ recruitment and selection procedures reflect our commitment to protecting children and vulnerable adults from abuse and exploitation.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Important Information and Notice
- Candidate should click on the link below to fill and complete the application form and submit their CV / Resume and cover letter.
- CCCRN is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, age, disability or status as a veteran with respect to policies, programs, or activities.
- Disclaimer: This job description is not an exhaustive list of the skill, effort, duties, and responsibilities associated with this assignment
Application Deadline Month, 6th September, 2021; (12 midnight)