Initiative for Education & Development (IDEE) is a Not-for -Profit organization with the aim of reducing poverty particularly for women and children. We are a learning and empowering organization interested in improving capacities through trainings, mentoring, community engagement, advocacy, and technical support. We engage children, youths, and women in education for development, skills for the future and engagements for transformation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Manager
Locations: Tudun-wada, Lugbe – Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Program Implementation, Coordination and Evaluation.
- Support the preparation of the programs budget.
- Oversee administrative duties within the programs team including database management and grants administration
- Develop strategic grant making priorities for the organization.
- Review and evaluate incoming proposals from team, acquire supplementary information/research as needed.
- Seek partnership and communicate with Program Coordinator on grant proposals.
- Write reports and analyses of program activities.
- Manage and Produce website content as needed.
- Represent Initiative for Education and Development at public events and/or at Mass media.
- Plan and conduct travel and other outreach activities in project communities to enhance and sustain existing and future networks.
- The ideal candidate for the role should be a 21st century digital devices and tools user, critical thinker and problem solver.
- At least a Bachelor’s or Master’s in any field with Project Management, Business Development, Communication skills, Planning as essential skills.
- 2 – 5 years work experience.
- A passion for education, youth development, micro enterprise and women development programmes is an added advantage.
- The Candidate should be resident within and around the Lugbe Area of Abuja.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter & Curriculum Vitae (CV) as one MS Word document to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 7th September, 2021.