Precious Palm Royal Hotel is a sensational resort strategically located in a serene and cozy and Transport, Headquarters, Lagos – Benin Expressway, Isiohor, Ugbowo environment; and shares a common boundary with the Nigerian Army School of Supply, Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Professional Driver
Location: Benin, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Able to drive in a safe and efficient manner.
- Able to keep a record of all the incidents while driving, for example, any accidents or tickets.
- Able to file the record of the timings for which the vehicle was used at the appropriate office or beat
- Responsible to ensure the safety of personnel while travelling or going for any official task.
- Should follow all designated SOP’s for any vehicle breakdowns and accidents.
- Assist in offloading goods including gas and diesel as and when required.
- Ensure to park the car at designated parking areas
- Obey all traffic and driving regulations like speed limit etc. at all times.
- Keep the vehicle spotless in both exterior and interior appearance.
- In charge of the maintenance of his vehicles service dues, cleaning, up keeping and running condition.
- Keep the assigned car or vehicle clean and ensuring that it is mechanically sound.
- Inspect vehicle using the car checklist and rectify any issues found during the checking.
- Maintain high grooming, safety and personal hygiene standards.
- Practices accident prevention measures.
- Ensure the vehicle is working condition.
- Requisite for refiling of the vehicle fuel tank
- Inform management of any related document of vehicle that is due for renewal.
- Ensure to communicate the authority of the movement of vehicle outside the hotel premises.
- Ensure that movement of vehicle is registered at the Tin-can gate before leaving the hotel premises.
- Ensure to have movement of vehicle register copy with you and security.
- Treat all staffs in a polite and courteous manner at all times.
- Should be able to drive and operate manual and automatic vehicles.
- Document and report all vehicle incidents like damages, accidents, theft, missing articles etc.
- Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to the supervisor or manager.
- Ensure daily cleanliness of the vehicle
- Any other responsibility that may be assigned to you by management.
- Candidates should possess an OND / Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 5 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] and cc [email protected] and [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 20th August, 2021.