Chemo-Pharma Laboratories Limited is one of the leading Pharmaceutical companies in Ikeja Lagos which was established in 1985. The Company has an Installed Capacity of 6.0million bottles of liquid syrup and 310.2 million tablets per annum respectively.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Pharmacist
Location: Oregun Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Participates in planning and organizing the manufacturing activities of the company.
- Implements Operational manuals, production plans and programs.
- Ensures conformance of manufacturing processes to organizational objectives and policies.
- Checks the availability of adequate raw and packing materials, utilities and machine size parts.
- Executes the weekly and monthly production plans according to the schedule.
- He/she must be present to confirm all weighing of raw material according to the batch formulation.
- He/she will conduct regulatory inspectors/visitors round the factory by ensuring full compliance with the principles of cGMP.
- He/she will establish and ensure the functionality of first aid box in the factory.
- He/she will prepare a monthly production report to the Superintendent Pharmacist.
- He/she will make a projection of annual production requirement of raw and packaging material for presentation to the Superintendent Pharmacist.
- He/she will carry out other related jobs as may be assigned by the Superintendent Pharmacist.
- Controls production process and production facilities and ensure that manufacturing activities are in compliance with the requirements of cGMP and all standard yields along production lines are maintained.
- Ensures the general cleanliness and hygienic conditions of the manufacturing areas and production personnel.
- Ensures that all production equipment are maintained in good working order.
- Assists in pilot-scale trials of products under development.
- He/she will ensure that all necessary arrangement are put in place in order to safe-guard the health of all factory personnel by making them to undergo periodic routine medical tests (every 6 months).
- He/she will ensure that only APPROVED raw and packaging materials are utilized in the production of the various products of the company.
- He/she will make sure that all weighing balance/scales are calibrated before use; and record kept.
- B.Pharm with current PCN annual Practising Licence.
N150,000 to N210,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF format to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th July, 2022.