WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Operator
Location: Port Harcourt (Onshore). Field work on Rotation schedule
Gender: Any gender
Type of Employee:Contractor
Start Date: End of July / Early August 2022
Summary of the principal results expected from the job:
- Responsible for manually operating oil and gas production operator under normal conditions as well as under emergency conditions.
- Create and analyse production reports and collect and report production data
- Ensure production operation meets QHSE requirement
- Troubleshoot and diagnose production equipment during degassing and dewatering operations
- Reports equipment malfunctions to supervisor
- Perform other duties assigned by Supervisors and Managers.
- HND / B.Sc. in an Engineering field a major plus, but candidates with no Engineering degree must have more than 5 years’ experience
- Specific experience inDegassing & Dewatering operations is a plus, but not mandatory
- Must possess relevant oil and gas certifications
- 10+ Years total post NYSC experience in the Oil and Gas industry with experience in production operations of separators, line heaters, and other production equipment
- Must have excellent mechanical, numerical, and computer skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply