Louis Valentino Prixair (LVP) is a proud indigenous Nigerian conglomerate which operates a wide range of businesses, including Real Estate Development & Investment, Property Management, Hotel Operations, Cleaning and Laundry services, Catering services and Media. A leader in each of our sectors of business, we offer integrated and advanced solutions for customers across multiple industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Manager
Employment Type: Full time
Louis Valentino Foods and Beverage are the makers of popcy potato chips, bevarages as well as corn chips located in Abuja. We seek the services of a very knowledgable Production head to direct the production affairs efficiently:
- Experience of Automated Chips production (Mandatory)
- Experience of handling Labours
- Handles whole factory operations and management part
- Experience of managing various activities in factory
- Deep knowledge of financial services
- Operational knowledge of labour agreement
- Ability to maintain efficient relationship with team
- Ability to prepare and submit various reports
- Good communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Skilled to maintain all safety activities
- Ability to understand all project designs and machinery
- Knowledge of Quality and Packaging.
- Prepared schedule for all factory activities.
- Maintained knowledge on product technology as per procedures.
- Developed and implemented engineering capital processes.
- Analyzed and recommended ways to minimize cost.
- Maintained and provided support to all quality control processes.
- Evaluated production processes for various operations.
- Prepared reports for all product specifications and resolved issues.
- 5 – 10 Years expertise in manufacture of diverse products including Snacks, or any FMCG products.
- Mandatory to have minimum 5 – 8 experience in food manufacturing
- Must absolutely be based in Abuja only
- Must have experience in food production , no need applying if you do not have direct experience with food manufacturing.
- Food Technology
- Age: 35 – 45 years.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Note: Do not apply if you do not meet the above requirements
Application Deadline 25th April, 2021.