Denna Rossi Limited is a Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) company located in Port Harcourt, Nigeria. The company is registered under “IVANA” as a Trade Mark for all categories of beverages such as fruit juices, bottled water, flavored water and table wine and other consumable products distributed by the company include wines and cocktails (Dom Keller red and white wine, Ibiza cocktail (red and white), Champagnes and Celine Red Wine (Non-alcoholic). Our Mission is: “Serve as a leading beverages and distribution brand to improve on healthy living and quality life style”.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Manager (FMCG)
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced Production Supervisor to oversee our production operations. You’ll guarantee that production remains in a smooth and efficient process by monitoring employees and organizing workflows.You will be charged with a duty to optimize day-to-day activities and as well minimizing possible costs.
- Focusing on areas like machine downtime, proper manpower arrangement Wastage & rejections.
- Coordinate with the maintenance team in case of breakdown.
- Train new employees on how to safely use machinery and follow procedures
- Daily Production booking and generating raw material issue slip.
- Enforce strict safety guidelines and company standards
- Ensure production with Quality as per standard grades BOM.
- Maintaining process through SPC & maintain quality.
- Maintain processing parameters.
- Prepare shift report & ensure optimum Output.
- Build a strong production local Team with a growth-oriented approach.
- BSc or HND with a cognate 8 years’ experience in the beverage industry
- Minimum of 8 years work experience.
- Proven experience as production manager or similar role
- Advanced skills in MS Office
- Organizational and leadership abilities
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
N150,000 – N200,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 11th April, 2022.