Mono helps businesses in Africa access financial accounts for financial data and payments. Businesses of all sizes in Africa use our platform to retrieve account details, transactions and move money, reliably and securely, including Carbon, Renmoney, Inflow Finance, Tangerine Insurance, and many others.
In almost a year, we’ve introduced a steady cadence of innovations, such as statement pages, a no-code tool to retrieve bank statements, and much more. We’ve connected to 10% of all active bank accounts in Nigeria, and our investors include YCombinator, Entree Capital, and others.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Product Onboarding Specialist
Employment Type: Full Time
- Our Sales teams work to grow the number of partners using Mono. We are looking for an Onboarding Specialist, reporting to our Manager of Customer Success, to join our team to help us, onboard new customers, to the Mono platform, provide consulting and expert guidance and see partners through their successful first API call.
- The Onboarding Specialist will develop an understanding of the Partners’ business model and goals, and recommend a launch strategy that leverages key platform features and tailored marketing strategies to ensure they achieve their desired success.
- This is a critical role at Mono, as our customer acquisition strategy is changing and will require not only strong customer success acumen but some operational aptitude as we continue to refine our best practices with our changing business.
- Manage the onboarding of new customers on Mono by consulting on their business goals, training them on key features, and provide guidance in their launch strategies
- Successfully and consistently meet targets measured by the number of API calls and their days to first API calls
- Experiment with new tactics and strategies to improve the team’s process and outcomes, and iterate and adapt as we grow
- Liaise with sales reps, customer care/tech support, and the rest of the customer success team to ensure that our customer’s needs are met seamlessly.
- Act as a partner advocate and expert, offering a deep and first-hand understanding of their experience and product needs.
- Keep track of what you’re working on even when you’re working on a hundred different things
- Has customer service experience with software products, or has a technical background, knowledge of available resources, or is comfortable troubleshooting customer’s technology questions
- Basic knowledge of SaaS and PaaS technologies and their concepts, strong product knowledge of Mono, or similar platform, preferred
- Basic knowledge of online courses/coaching, digital marketing, and eCommerce strategies is a plus
- Collaborative, solutions-oriented, and comfortable with operating in an ambiguous environment and high growth business.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, a diligent and hard worker, and metrics-driven
- Exceptional customer focus
- Have experience reviewing business sign-ups or have confidence you can learn quickly
- Write with clarity and purpose
- Pay extremely close attention to detail
- Work with efficiency and focus
- Understand how to keep an organized, clean inbox
- Love problem solving and making teams, product, and processes more efficient
- Delight in providing an exceptional customer experience
- Enjoy thinking about how to automate as much of your job as possible
- Have a strong product sense
- Stock options
- Flexible working hours
- Remote friendly
- Access to mental health service
- Health Insurance
- Training Budget
- Team building events
- Bank holidays swap inside the same month
- Fitness/ wellness stipends
- Yearly offsite
- Fresh fruit every week, all-you-can-drink tea and coffee
- Free lunch
- Friday happy hours.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Instructions – Read carefully!
- Please make sure you proofread everything as we are a company that really cares about attention to detail!
- Once you’re done applying, please complete this Assessment Test. Take your time to get ready; it takes 15 minutes to complete but it’s a little challenging and fast-paced.