Adexen Recruitment Agency was mandated by a large Construction company to recruit an experienced individual for its operations in the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Lead
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Industry: Construction & Real Estate
Job Seniority: Manager
Job Category: Supply Chain
Employment Type: Full time
- Maintaining and updating supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc.
- Maintaining good supplier relations and negotiating contracts.
- Preparing budgets, cost analyses, and reports
- Evaluating suppliers and create a list of accredited suppliers
- Researching for prospective suppliers.
- Overseeing and supervising employees’ all activities of the purchasing department.
- Preparing plans for the purchase of equipment, services, and supplies.
- Following and enforcing the company’s procurement policies and procedures.
- Reviewing, comparing, analyzing, and approving products and services to be purchased.
- Managing inventories and maintaining accurate purchase and pricing records.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business / Commercial or Construction / Engineering is preferred
- Minimum of 10 years experience with 5 years in the construction sector
- Proven experience in a senior purchasing management role within a large company
- Ability to add value, reduce costs and make business improvements
- Contract management and supplier experience
- Project management experience
- Knowledge and technical understanding of construction equipment is an added value.
- Process Control
- Supply Chain
- Contract Negotiation
- Contract Management
- Team Management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: We thank all applicants, however, only those selected will be contacted.