Bel Papyrus is the largest tissue reel manufacturer in West Africa. It employs more than two hundred personnel to produce quality and cost effective products. It has three paper machines with an annual capacity of more than forty-five thousand metric ton (45,000 MT) of jumbo reels. It is capable of processing pure pulp and recycled paper. Its products include bathroom tissue, kitchen towel, napkin and facial. Its grades vary according to customer requirements from economy, special and premium products. It supplies its affiliate Bel Impex, a market leader of quality tissue products and producer of the highly popular Rose Carla. Also, it is the major tissue reel provider for local converters and similarly exports to the African region.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Process Technologist
- Perform assessment, documentation and organise tasks to support the efficiency and effectiveness of our organisation’s supply chain.
- Inspect im-processsamples using industry-appropriate methods, such as comparing to standards, measuring dimensions and examining functionality
- Monitor the use of equipment to ensure it is safe and discard any that do not meet requirements
- Keep measurement equipment operating accurately by following calibration requirements and calling for repairs.
- Check that the production line adheres to standards and procedures and complying with legal requirements
- Recording inspection results by completing reports and inputting data into process database
- OND in Science Laboratory Technology or any related field.
- Maximum of Two years work experience is similar role in a manufacturing plant.
- Computer literacy is an added advantage.
The Ideal candidate MUST have:
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- In-depth understanding of company standards
- Documentation and reporting skills
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Comfortable working on shifts, standing or walking for long periods of time.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Basic computer and maths skills to calibrate and measure specifications
- Ability to use measuring devices like gauges, meters, calipers and computers
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail
Application Deadline 21st July, 2021.