At Tetra Pak, we commit to making food safe and available, everywhere, and we protect what’s good – protecting food, protecting people and protecting the planet. By doing so we touch millions of people’s lives every day. And we need people like you to make it happen.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Process Engineer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- We are looking for a Project Engineer – Process who will take the responsibility to drive equipment line activities in order to reach the objectives of cost, quality, functionality and time.
- The owners of the jobs bridges Project Management and Line Engineering, leading technical area who contributes to deliver technical solutions to Process design (PD) , Technical Design (TD) , Product Life Cycle (PLC) projects/activities within a defined budget and time frame.
- This is a local contract to be based in Nigeria, Lagos.
What You will Do
As a Project Engineer – Process, you will:
- Take on role of core team member Capital Equipment Development within projects with medium complexity (both PD and TD).
- Lead under minimum supervision medium complexity and cross competence and organisations PLC projects, correction and pre-study activities, including medium complexity product extensions .
- Manage PLC related activities in order to reach the objectives of cost, quality, functionality and time: scope, objectives, deliverables and requirements management.
- Run activity in accordance with applicable working routines/tools and Processes, e.g: have the responsibility to manage all CI, CS, PET related activities in QuTIP and CA related activities in JTT or C2.
- Promote the application of PSM in relevant issues: Support teams to effectively apply Problem solving methodology when appropriate.
- Support Market and Product Management with analysis of requests, to supply time and cost impact parameters.
- Secure that the activity follow legal as well as TP standards.
- Act as team member for medium/high complexity PD/TD/PLC projects linked to MDM and Specification management.
- Schedule development, execution and monitoring (including verification and validation schedule development, execution and monitoring): budget management: risk management: resources negotiation and management: plan, Monitor procurement: regularly report on project status and present at the most appropriate forum/governance.
- Secure update of Technical Specification related to assigned activities.
- Collect and analyze: Consolidate Issues, Technical Issues, Prevent Expansion Tickets, Claims or performance issues on assigned product.
- Identify and implement the appropriate corrective actions or Containment Solutions.
We Believe You Have
- More than 5 years of experience professional experience.
- Excellent English mastery (speaking/writing) and French language.
- Proactive and pragmatic attitude with a strong hands-on, getting-things-done mentality.
- Engineering Diploma is preferred in Food Dngineering, Mechanical Engineering, Fluid Energy Engineering.
- Possesses and applies comprehensive knowledge of particular field of specialization to the completion of complex assignments.
We Offer You
- A variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- A culture that pioneers a spirit of innovation where our industry experts drive visible results
- An equal opportunity employment experience that values diversity and inclusion
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 30th August, 2022.