The Lagos State Ministry of Health is the state government ministry, charged with the responsibility to plan, devise and implement the state policies on health.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Private Public Partnership (PPP) Consultant
Duration of Contract: 9 months from date of engagement
Scope And Purpose of the Consultancy
The PPP Consultant is expected to support the management of the Primary Health Care Board (PHCB) to implement activities that will center around the following outputs:
- Design of revised Access to Finance (A2F) Scheme.
- Selection of private health facilities to partner with the scheme.
- Design and negotiation of financial product paper and lending products.
- Balloting of PHCs and Facilitation of hand-over from Lagos State Government to Private Healthcare providers
- Execution of Scheme legal documents.
- Appraisal of loan applications and Disbursement of loans to qualifying private providers.
- Renovation, equipping, and staffing of PHCs and empanelment of renovated PHCs by LASHMA.
- Commencement of service provision at the PHC.
- A Master’s Degree in Health Financing or at least 10 years of experience in Health financing in the public health sector.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the health systems in Nigeria especially public sector health delivery.
- Experience in using M&E for advocacy tools such as (scorecards, policy tracking tools, stakeholder attitude measure tools, advocacy/M&E capacity assessment tools, etc.).
- Experience in working on implementing a PPP for primary healthcare preferably in Nigeria.
- Experience in working with state governments, particularly with the Ministry of Health.
- Experience or working knowledge of the Primary Healthcare Board in Lagos State.
- Good written and oral communication skills in English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to convey information clearly to users and grasp perceived difficulties.
- Excellent diagnostic skills and ability to exercise good judgment in the resolution of problems.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize to meet deadlines.
- Ability to learn on the fly and stay up to date with the latest technology.
- Reliability, integrity, and confidentiality.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by submitting their Curriculum Vitae via email: [email protected] using the Job Title (e.g Intern: Information Technology) as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 31st May, 2022.
Note: Interested and qualified consultants and will be vetted through the Lagos State Ministry of Health.