Anadach Consulting Limited – Our client is a growing facility in Lagos that places strong emphasis on the delivery of high-quality patient-centered care. They provide General Paediatric Services, Medical and Surgical Outpatient Consultations and specialized services for Adults.
As a result of expansion and strategic initiatives aimed at delivering increased value to patients’ experience, career opportunities exist for high performing medical professionals that can contribute in rapidly growing organization.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Practice Manager
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: Medical Director
- The Practice Manager would be responsible for coordinating all the operational aspects of the practice.
- The Practice manager is expected to provide visionary leadership in order to ensure effective running of the facility, oversee and manage the hospital staff to ensure optimal, productive and patient-centered practice.
- Working closely with the Consultants and Specialists, S/He will ensure the efficiency and stability of the medical office operations and manage the business end of the medical practice including supervision of the non-clinical staff
- The main areas of responsibility will be developing business strategies, writing proposals, implementing information management & technology systems, human resource management, formulating budgets, marketing and overseeing daily operations.
- Monitor patient scheduling, referrals and patient satisfaction
- Interact with patients and address concerns or issues of complaints to ensure high quality patient care and the delivery of excellent customer service
- Ensure constant updates relating to laws and standards of medical practice
- Identify strategies for growth and execute plans to achieve growth goals
- Work with key clinical staff, ensure compliance with practice protocols and procedures, review and update as required
- Represent the company at external meetings
- Develop and review Health & Safety policies and procedures and keep abreast of current legislation
- Ensure the premises are properly maintained and cleaned and security systems are in place
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with all established policies.
- Responsible for managing revenue, expenses and budgeting.
- Support & implement I.T systems
- Responsible for developing business strategies and proposals in line with expansion objectives
Human Resource Management:
- Manage daily staff activities including roster, time keeping, organizing staff meetings, liaising with departmental heads on their needs
- Monitor staff leave, staff discipline and fines
- Foster a productive work environment amongst members of staff
- Implement work policies and staff performance appraisals
- Provide advice on staff training needs to the Medical Director and arrange where appropriate
- Management of staff meetings and other internal communications
- Ensure all staff and doctors are kept informed on all policy changes
- Direct supervision and coaching of non-clinical staff
Educational Qualifications and Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree is essential
- Master’s Degree in Healthcare or Business Management or Degree in health-related field is an added advantage.
- Proven ability in Management including human resources, planning, Finance and budgeting
- Working knowledge of budget processes & Finance
- Strong analytical skills to comprehend complex medical, administrative and financial information.
- Excellent organizational, communication, flexibility and interpersonal skills. In-depth experience with problem-solving and decision-making.
- Working knowledge of computer systems; including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Minimum of five years’ experience in a managerial role & conversant with technology
- Experience in the management of a health care practice
- Strong leadership, customer service, and personnel management skills and experience
- Demonstrated working knowledge of business management and planning skills.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Knowledge of fiscal management and human resource management
- Knowledge of accounting systems and budgeting
- Skills in planning, organizing, and supervising.
- Skills in exercising initiative, judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making.
- Skills in developing and maintaining effective relationships with medical and administrative staff, patients and the public.
- Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally.
- Ability to handle information in a confidential manner.
Deadline: 30th July, 2021.
Method Of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Ensure you fill in your details correctly and provide all relevant information.
- Candidates who do not upload their resumes would not be contacted.