Alister Greene Limited – Our client is an innovative agent banking solution with the mandate of driving financial inclusion in under-banked and under-served communities around Nigeria and Africa.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: POS Deployment Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure that all terminals assigned for deployment are promptly and professionally delivered to customers within agreed SLAs, with evidence of duly completed deployment forms.
- Ensure all POS terminals have a clear Customer Hotline sticker to report any support related incidents.
- Promote to customers the Hotline timely resolution of all customer requests or queries.
- Ensure prompt resolution of all escalated incidents from Regional Support Supervisor/Relationship Officers/Contact Center with detailed resolution feedback and Test Transaction Receipt (TTR)
- Liaise with the Regional Support supervisor and Business Development Management team to drive re-activation of inactive terminals in the assigned route and to improve the ratio of Deployed vs. Active terminals
- Ensure the retrieval/replacement of faulty terminals as approved by the Bank/ Regional Support Supervisor and that each terminal retrieval form is duly completed and acknowledged by the customer
- Adhere daily to the uploaded roadmap on POS data system for customer visitation within the route; Upload all merchant visitation report through the authorized channel(s)
- Ensure he/she visits and supports all assigned merchants every month and ensures their POS terminals are working satisfactorily 24/7 in line with agreed Bank SLAs (Minimum 85% Active ratio)
- A Bachelor’s Degree with minimum of 2+ years business experience in financial services or fintech industries.
- Must be able to drive a motorcycle
- Must have a valid riders permit
- Must be conversant with island roads and its environs
- Must have a working android phone.
N45,000 – N60,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 3rd March, 2022.