Bu Power Limited – We are a company established to develop and operate independent power plants. Our focus is meeting the power requirements of our customers in the Health, Educational, Industrial and Commercial Sectors of the Nigerian Economy. We take pride in the fact that our clients enjoy reliable and uninterrupted electricity all year round.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Plant Operator and Maintenance Officer
- Responsible for Plant operations
- Produce monthly reports of use and maintenance and submit to the Plant manager
- Planning and scheduling maintenance
- Carry out daily inspections on engine parts for wear and tear
- Ensure high level technical support to the team
- Proper house-keeping of the Plant and its surroundings
- Timely preventive maintenance to ensure zero unplanned down time by keeping a record of future service date and ensuring the adequacy of service parts and personnel
- Ensure issues related to power systems are reported while suggesting possible solutions
- Ensure accurate engine operations records are taken for all equipment
- Preventive and corrective maintenance and repairs activities.
- Any other duty found appropriate based on demonstrated skills and knowledge.
Abilities and Skills
- Strong knowledge of mechanical systems
- Attention to detail
- Logical decision making
- Basic electrical troubleshooting.
- Mechanical testing and design
- Project management
- Interested candidates should have a minimum of two years experience.
- Prior experience in a Power Plant would be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 14th May, 2021