A Financial Services company located in Lagos State is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
- We are seeking to hire a Personal Assistant for an Executive management personnel.
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Serve as the first point of contact for the Executive manager’s office
- To track and manage all activities related to the office and ensure they are effectively completed within timelines given
- Manage the database and filing system for the office setting up / optimizing processes aimed at improving workflow and systems
- To liaise and foster collaboration with staff, clients and other stakeholders
- To conduct research and gather necessary information for decision-making.
- Managing resources/budget for running the Executive manager’s office
- To be a brand ambassador and upholding brand integrity.
- To monitor teams on multiple initiatives simultaneously while efficiently managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments
- Book and arrange travel, transport and accommodation
- Organize events and conferences
- Prepare letters, presentations, reports and correspondence for the office
- 3 – 5 Year’s experience in the financial services industry, consulting services or with a closely related fast-paced creative environments.
- Effective planning and time management skills
- Strategic & Critical thinking
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to cultivate strong cross-functional relationships
- Project management skills.
- B.Sc in Economics, Business Administration or equivalent
- Effectively use Power Bi / analytical tools & Microsoft office suite
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with the Job Title as subject of the mail.
Note: Applications which do not meet the above job requirements will be automatically routed to spam and reduce chances of being viewed for future job openings. Please be guided. Thank you
Application Deadline 19th January, 2021.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter