Talentsquare – Our client is an e-Commerce Business that deals in Wig / Hair consignment that involves in the buying and selling of preowned human hair wigs.
They are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
- We are looking for a responsible Personal Assistant to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner.
- You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to manager’s working life and communication.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Act as the point of contact between the manager and internal/external clients
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Running the company’s errands.
- Source office supplies
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs
- Devise and maintain records filing system.
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments
- Make travel arrangements
- the role will require assisting with basic wig laundering services.
- The role also involves responding to customers enquiries and complaints on all our social media platforms, answering calls, processing customers orders
- Applicant must have a minimum qualification of B.Sc / OND / HND qualification.
- Applicant must have a minimum of 1 year working experience [Including NYSC].
- Applicant must be ready to resume immediately.
- The position is not remote and will require the person’s presence five days a week.
- Applicant resumes 9am and closes 5 pm.
- Applicants must be passionate about startups – someone who can buy into the company’s vision.
- Proven work experience as a Personal Assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- MS Office and English proficiency
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications
Minimum monthly salary is N50,000 and N80,000 after the probation period is concluded.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Advisable for applicant/candidates to stay within proximity of job location. That is must stay around Ikeja and environs