Mondelez International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We’re leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Cadbury Bournvita, TomTom, Cloret, and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Perfect Store & Hot Zone Manager
Job ref.: R-15148
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full time
- Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
- Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
- You deploy the “Perfect POS” initiative so Mondelēz International can grow top-line sales and bottom-line margin while delivering stunning visibility in-store with consistently best-in-class display solutions.
How You Will Contribute
- Define and develop In store Standards for primary shelf and secondary placement in line with category and brand strategy, adapt it to each retail environment by customer and all supporting rationale and customer stories
- Lead end to end delivery of displays.
- Provide support with fast track: analyze, calculate, prepare for revision, sign off and monitor priorities and results together with Category Planning and activation
- Manage all activities in line with budgets agreed
- Use Mondelēz International harmonized displays & design simplification principles; maintain project documentation & reporting to communicate clear status of projects
- Perfect Store KPIs tracking and identify distribution opportunities – analysis, action plan and activities execution
What You Will Bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Key accounts and distribution
- Problem solving
- Finding new and innovative solutions
- Having an open mind and driving for results
- Customer and category knowledge a distinct advantage
- Project management in a supply chain or commercial context
- Analytical skills
- Organizing and prioritizing
- Job specific requirements: Good knowledge about retail environment
- Travel requirements: Required to travel across Nigeria when necess
- Work schedule: No Relocation support available
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply