International Breweries Plc – Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients.
Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: People Business Partner (PBP) – Commercial / Support
Ref No: 30022855
Loaction: Ilesa, Osun
Job Type: Full time
- The People Business Partner supports the department in the delivery of tactical objectives through the development of solutions to people issues, relationship building and provision of specialist HR knowledge and advice. the functional business partner works with line managers to deliver HR processes and practices (e.g. IR/ER, PM way, TM way incl. Career Development, etc.).
- They ensure integrated HR support as required pulling on specialists, transactional processing, etc. and are accountable for all HR issues in the function. They support HR reporting that drives business insights.
- The incumbent will manage and quality-assure the embedding of ABInbev’s world-class HR approaches and processes, while ensuring that the interests and needs of the department and its employees are addressed, in order to create and sustain a culture of high performance and high engagement.
- A key part of the job will be to ensure that the HR operating model is effectively implemented in line with business requirements, in order to deliver on the department’s strategies and plans and the associated capability agenda.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure the overall health of talent and people practices in the various departments
- Establish/monitor the HR processes throughout the year and coach the line managers
- Ensure excellent execution of the HR processes within the various departments
- Translating business needs into clearly articulated and actionable organisation and people plans, informing the year-on-year Capability Strategy for the departments
- Meet local delivery needs (e.g., employee relations/industrial relations, statutory/ regulatory requirements) pulling on specialists and others as required.
- Participate in the governance of HR Operations to define and review the quality and the cost of the service provided
- Ensure data integrity of SAP HR information at local level
- Provide input to Regional Business Partner to agree on the organisation/ people agenda in the various departments
- Encourage and monitor use of tools, evaluate competency gaps and communicate to L&D
- Develop coaching skills within line managers by providing tools and observing and providing feedback
- Recruit deliberately for competencies as observed through the Recruitment Process & EVP
- Diagnose business performance problems and collaborate with specialist teams to create effective and integrated HR solutions for teams & individuals
- Provide feedback to specialist teams about HR solution effectiveness and work with them as appropriate to identify continuous improvement opportunities
- Monitor organisation performance & provide data for the people/organisation scorecard
The occupant of this position should possess:
- A relevant Human Resources or Business-related Degree and post graduate qualification would be advantageous.
- Experience in FMCG is preferred but not essential.
- Three or more years in Human Resources
- Analysis & diagnostic investigation
- Customer focused
- Credibility & presence
- Attention to detail/ accuracy/ timeliness.
- Generalist Experience
- Business Acumen
- Stakeholder/ relationship management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 2nd August, 2022.
- AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality. Internal applicants require Line manager approval.
- Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for shortlisting.
- In accordance with AB InBev duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is safe for of our employees and their families, our customers and visitors, and the community at large from infectious diseases that may be reduced by vaccinations, we require all new appointments to be vaccinated as a condition of employment at our company