At Pedabo, our focus is to provide topnotch client service experience in Tax, Audit & Advisory, guided by vision, character, and assurance. This focus reminds us why we are in existence.
We’re a member firm of Morison KSi, a global association of leading professional service firms serving the cross-border (accounting, auditing, tax, and business consulting) needs of clients. The association has over 158 member firms in 88 countries.
Applications are invited for:
Title: 2022 Young Talents Program
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Shortlisted applicants will pass through our three (3) months of intensive classroom and on-the-job training. Successful applicants after the training program will then be confirmed as Associate Consultant of the firm.
- BSc / HND in Accounting, or any Social/Management Discipline. For non-accounting related discipline, you must have enrolled for ICAN/ACCA to demonstrate your passion for the accounting profession.
- Must be about to complete or have completed NYSC program.
- Possess exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Be highly innovative and creative
- Must have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Mathematics) at ONE sitting.
- Show adaptability, willingness to learn new skills and commitment to exceptional delivery
- Not more than 29 years old by 31st December 2022.
- Our remuneration package is second to none and our talent system shows you a picture of tomorrow from today.
- Pedabo offers a fantastic culture that promotes growth, professional confidence and global relevance. We offer an environment that helps you thrive, contribute to knowledge and be super innovative.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply