Bytefin is a finance tech company and has been granted a loan business license by the Lagos government. Bytefin’s main business is to provide personal credit loan services to Nigerian citizens.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Part Time Loan Recovery Officer
Locations: (Ikeja, Ogba, Maryland, Ojota, Ikorodu) Lagos and (Akute, Ajuwon) Ogun
Employment Type: Part-time
- Can’t sleep during a nap during work? Join us and make money!
- Have free time? Want to use free time to create money?
- Simple work, as long as you can use a mobile phone, as long as you can make a call!
- Before going to work, spend too much time on the road, join us and make money!
- After getting off work, too much free time, too boring? Join us and make money!
- Three days of training and installation of the work APP will allow you to create another job in your spare time!
- A Tele Collector recovers overdue payments on accounts, tracks debtors down by phone or mail, assists them to make payments by negotiating repayment plans, and encouraging them to find alternative payment solutions.
- In negotiation and Debt Settlement with the client, collections agents should develop and enact payment plans that eliminate the debt and are manageable for the customer.
- To maintain and grow sales and gross margin for the product range in line with company budgets and strategic plans.
- MUST reside in Lagos.
- Candidates should possess an FSLC / OND / NCE / HND / B.Sc qualification with 0 – 1 year work experience.
- Proficient in preventing losses, controlling delinquent balances, and collecting delinquent accounts
- Sound knowledge of collection practices, regulations and procedures, and telephone mannerisms
- Solid understanding of repayment schedules and bad debt management
- Ability to work with others in a close manner, Good computer skills, Good multi-tasking skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: 3rd September, 2021.