International Breweries Plc is a proud part of the AB InBev family, a world’s leading brewer. International Breweries Plc was incorporated in December 1971 under the name International Breweries Limited. The Company commenced production of its flagship product Trophy Lager in December 1978 with an installed capacity of 200,000 hectoliters per annum.
In December 1982, the Company embarked on an expansion programme. The company was listed on the floor of the Nigerian Stock Exchange in April 1995. The corporate headquarters of the Company is located in Lagos. Starting with just two brands, Trophy Lager and Beta malt, our brand offering now includes Budweiser, Hero Lager, Castle lite, Grandmalt, Eagler Lager and Eagle Stout.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Packaging Inventory Clerk
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
Overall Purpose of the Function
- The successful candidate will Ensure that all governance processes and documentation are followed and completed to ensure that all physical movement of inventory is correctly reflected in SAP and ensure Compliance to all stock count procedures & policies.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Place orders with suppliers for raw materials required for production.
- Reconcile & balance stock issues to Brewing to SAP.
- Resolve SSC queries & clear GR/IR reports.
- Raw materials are ordered & available on time for production.
- Suppliers’ queries & GR / IR managed tightly
- Monitor and ensure Packaging Raw material supply to production through correspondence with Raw Material Controller & forklift drivers and factor into production plan
- Ensure adherence to the Africa Zone Inventory Control Policy by means of governance through weekly and monthly reports
- Always Comply to AB-InBev Inventory Policies.
- Implementation of Level 1 VPO.
- Adherence to FEFO Standards
- Ensure all stock reflected in SAP balances to physical stock weekly.
- A B.Sc and HND in Relevant Institution
- FMCG experience
Traits & Competences Required:
- Communication skills (verbal and written)
- Have attention to detail
- Good team player
- Can work independently
- Good customer ethics and interpersonal skills.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good verbal ability and communication skills
- Ability to manage self
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality.
- Internal applicants require Line manager approval
- Kindly attach CV in PDF format
- Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted
- The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/ relevant information as criteria for short-listing
Application Deadline 21st January, 2022.