Paga is a licensed financial services company and a leading payments company in Nigeria with a massive transformative purpose – to make it simple for one billion people to access and use money. It was founded on the simple belief that the ubiquity of mobile phones can be leveraged in building an ecosystem that enables people to digitally send and receive money and creating simple financial access for everyone.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Support Specialist
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Department: Customer Experience
Employment Type: Full-Time
Sector: Financial Services
Career Level: Grade 5
Reports To: Team Lead, Operations Support
About the Role
- Paga is seeking to hire an Operations Support Specialist. Are you a person who is passionate about customer experience and satisfaction? Do you like to ensure that your customers are always happy? Love interacting with people and providing everyone you come across with excellent service? Then join our team as an Operations Support Specialist!
- You will carry out second level investigation, resolve escalated complaints by the frontline team, and liaise with other internal support team and 3rd party merchant.
- Incident management and engineering support for platform related issues.
- Manage issues reported by internal staff and gives resolution feedback to both external and internal customers.
- Ensure prompt and efficient resolution of all logged customer complaints/queries received from the front-line teams in line with agreed service levels.
- Liaise with relevant departments/units to ensure timely and efficient resolution of escalated customer complaints/issues.
- Monitor tools and service uptime and performance daily
- Escalate tools and service downtime to engineering team
- Provide weekly service downtime report
- Escalate internal request including reporting tool and incident management for resolution
- Ensure all service request fulfilment and incident management are logged in the CRM
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Team Lead, Operations Support.
- Collate & analyse escalated customer complaints to establish customer behaviour/query trends.
- Escalate all unresolved issues to the line manager and ensure all issues raised are resolved
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date log of all customer complaints
- Perform first-level analysis of customer query trends for the attention of the Team Lead, Operations Support.
- Prompt management of walk in customer contact
- Provide resolution feedback to customer via phone or email to ensure closure
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Manager, Customer Care
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of a 2:1 in Engineering or in a relevant discipline
- Must have completed the mandatory NYSC.
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others.
- Good knowledge of Paga products, services and systems.
- Attention to detail and set high standards
- Demonstrated service excellence at a support level.
- Experience: Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
- Communicates tactfully and effectively both verbally and in writing
- Self- driven and hardworking
- Multitask and manage competing priorities
- Detail oriented
- Good team player
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply