Trans-Nationwide Express Plc (TRANEX) is a leading Logistics Company engaged in domestic and International Express delivery, haulage, freight and other ancillary transportation and storage services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-time
- Hub and Ground Operations Management as well as Nationwide Physical Distribution Management.
- Responsible for ground and Hub administration / control
- Calculation and allocation of fuel/gas to drivers for road network logistics operations
- Tracking and monitoring of logistics, drivers within the region
- FSR / OBCs / FC daily operations management
- Ensure effective and timely delivery of consignments within the city and on-forwarding locations on agreed delivery time frame
- Reconfirm all undelivered shipments in line with the returned reasons
- Submit operations weekly / monthly pickup and delivery productivity analysis report
- Weekly / Monthly Hub / Ground Operations summary reports to include Logistics vehicle / consignment movement report; Weekly package / volume generation report; Inbound and outbound report.
- Ensure effective daily routine pick-ups and maintain proper and accurate documentation
- Ensure that shipments are conscientiously recorded in the daily delivery route sheets before couriers embark on their daily delivery activities
- HND / B.Sc. Holder
- Must be experienced in Operations activities in Courier / Logistics Industry
- Must be able to supervise appropriately
- Filing of document / monitoring stations
- Monitoring of client shipments.
- Must be able to coordinate deliveries / pickup
Skills and Competencies:
- Proficiency in Microsoft word & Excel spreadsheet
- Good communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Attention to details
- Honest, Reliable, obedient, calm and pro-active in nature.
- Good knowledge of courier industry
- Neat and organized individual
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 10th May, 2021.