Poverty Reduction and Rural Women Empowerment Initiative is one of the leading Microfinance Institution with Head office in Lagos and branches across board aimed at empowering women and small businesses in a bid to eradicating poverty.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Paying and receiving cash, verifying amounts, and check for accuracy of deposit slips across the counter
- Maintenance and update of account opening and closure registers
- Maintenance of customer mandate upload
- Maintains customer confidence and protects bank operations by keeping information confidential.
- Complies with bank operations and security procedures by participating in all dual-control functions.
- Attend to customer inquiries across the counter
- Cash and other transaction reconciliation
- Booking of customers’ loans
- Error-free and fraud-free posting of customers’ withdrawals and deposits.
- Input customer transactions in the Banking system.
- Managing office petty cash and preparing cash count certificate
- Maintain appropriate interpersonal relationships with employees and customers
- Account opening and updating of customer account details on the database
- Performs related clerical duties, as required.
- Maintains accurate computer and paper records required by the department of assignment.
- Candidates should possess HND qualification with 1 – 2 years work experience.
N60,000 – N65,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 11th June, 2021.