ICS Outsourcing is Nigeria’s leading Outsourcing provider incorporated in August 1994. We offer a comprehensive range of outsourcing services ranging from People Outsourcing to Sales BPO. We provide bespoke Business Support Solutions to all kinds and sizes of business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- A security operations manager is responsible for maintaining the safety and security of an organization, inspecting the facility’s condition, the performance of operational tools and equipment, and the compliance of work stream processes to the safety regulations and protocols of the company.
- Recruit, orient, and train security personnel on appropriate security rules and procedures
- Develop and enforce security protocols, policies, and procedures necessary for safeguarding lives and property
- Keep track of incidents in order to evaluate them and recommend a course of action
- Oversee the installation of safety alarms within and around building premises
- Schedule shift patrol to ensure a building/property is guarded at all times
- Implement safety and health policies and procedures to protect employees against workplace hazards
- Prepare and control the budget for security operations to ensure delivery of high quality security services
- Oversee the coordination of staff during an emergency situation
- Assign guard duties to security personnel to ensure effective distribution of workload
- The ideal candidate should be an ex-military personnel or ex-police officer.
- Minimum of 5 years hand on experience in a security company
- Education and Training: To become a security operations manager, you require a high school diploma and relevant experience in a law enforcement field.
- Organizational Skill: Security operations managers are able to coordinate and direct the security operations of an organization to ensure the safety of lives and property
- Communication Skill: They are adept at communicating the security requirements of an organization to security personnel
- Interpersonal Skill: They are able to work with a team of security officers to ensure protection of a property
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice, Public Administration, or in a related course is often required by some employers. Special training programs in senior security management provides a competitive edge in securing a security operations manager position
N120,000 – N150,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 31st December, 2021.