At HR Aid we provide consulting services in the area of Human Resource Management. Our focus is in helping our clients hire, engage and retain the best talent. We offer professional services in Talent Recruitment and Selection, HR Policy Development, Compensation & Benefits Structure Development, Performance Management and HR Advisory.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
- Make recommendations for resource and system requirements with a plan to implement and deliver
- Develop, implement, enforce and evaluate policies and procedures
- Analyze and develop processes that encourage a seamless end-to-end customer experience
- Responsible for facility management
- Meet or exceed operations labor budget expectations
- Work closely with GM and Management team to set and/or implement policies, procedures, and systems and to follow through with implementation
- Conduct recruitment, selection, and onboarding process for new employees.
- Communicate job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions.
- Implement productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
- Develop and manage quality control process for all key aspects of operations.
- Contribute operations information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews
- Provide forecast, prepare operations annual budget & schedule expenditures
- Other ad hoc tasks as assigned
- B.Sc. in Business Administration, Economics, or a related field.
- M.Sc in Project Management, Operations Management, or an MBA.
- PMP Certification or similar certification in Management & Leadership from a recognized institute.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Proven ability to use innovative techniques to solve business problems.
- Great interpersonal skills and a demonstrable ability to inspire the team.
- Strong communication and PR skills.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Strategic and analytical thinking skills.
- Experience with databases and project management software.
- A deep understanding of finance & budgeting.
- Excellent report writing abilities.
NGN300,000 – NGN350,000 monthly.
How to A pply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 6th August, 2021.