Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Excellence Officer
Purpose of the Job
- To drive Operational Excellence within the Plant/Mills by ensuring equipment/machines are optimally utilized while improving Quality, Safety, and the bottom line
- Drive implementation of Continuous Process Improvement using Lean Six Sigma, Standard Work, SDCA, Value Stream Mapping, TPM, 5S, etc.
- Drive daily, Weekly, and Monthly Operations reviews.
- Lead and Coach Continuous Improvement projects.
- Collect and Analyze performance data towards improving relevant Metrics.
- Transfer OpEx competencies to Mill Leadership team and Shop floor team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Sciences or related courses.
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or equivalent will be a plus.
- 3 years of cognate experience in the Milling industry or any FMCG where Continuous Improvement Methodologies are applied.
- Demonstrable expertise in Data Analytics.
The Person Must:
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be highly goal and result-oriented.
- High numeracy and analytical skills.
- Be able to navigate multifunctional teams and be a dedicated team player.
- Excellent organizational abilities with great time management skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply