A trading company which imports branded premium products relating to Construction and building materials. The company is duly registered under the laws of the federal republic of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Secretary (Female)
Location: Oduade, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Working timing:- Monday to Saturday, 8 a.m. to 6:00pm.
- Make travel arrangements for executives.
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure.
- Monitor office supplies and negotiate terms with suppliers to ensure the most cost-effective orders
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible
- Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned.
- Ensures cleanliness of work space and office.
- Proper Book- Keeping and Information management.
- Keep information confidential and secure by recommended storage and Backups.
- Keep up with Information system trends, policies, regulation and Legislation.
- Perform Bank reconciliation activities on corresponding files and records.
- Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings etc.
- Attend meetings and keep minutes.
- Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate
- Handle &prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence(e-mail,letters,packages etc.)
- Preferable female between 23- 35 years of age.
- Minimum of a Degree in a relevant field
- At least 3 years’ experience in secretarial
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and verbal
- Organisation and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail.
- Should be conversant with Microsoft Office.
- Great interpersonal skills
- Customer service and relationship-building skills
- Teamworking skills
- Ability to speak and write German language and any other foreign language like French and Chinese.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject, else your application may not be processed.
31st September, 2021.