JSK Recruitment Edge Limited is a premium Human Resources Consultancy Organisation that provides recruitment and outsourcing services to our clients in the Telecommunications, Oil and Gas, FMCG, Banking and many more industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: New Product Analyst
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To ensure efficient integration of new and modified Voice, SMS, Data. VAS and Financial Services products/tariffs/promos/services onto the Billing system/Network with 100% revenue assurance.
- To identify risk inherent in new and existing Voice, SMS, VAS, Data and Financial Services products, thereby minimizing loss and maximizing revenue when products are launched.
- Change Control Management – Prepare Test cases of all Voice, SMS, Data, VAS and Financial Services/Products/Tariffs/Promos for Implementers
- Rollout of all / Voice, SMS, Data, VAS and Financial services /Products/Tariffs/Promos
- Compliance with management’s approval and adherence to all Voice, SMS, Data, VAS and Financial Services product integration policies, procedures and SLAs
- Resolution/management of escalation on all Voice, SMS, Data. VAS and Financial Services/Products/Tariffs/
- Revenue Assurance on all Voice, SMS, Data and Financial Services Products/services/Tariffs
- Ensure RA/Quality Assurance testing of new Voice, SMS, Data and Financial Services products/services/Tariffs/Promos for 100% revenue assurance.
- Risk Analysis on Voice, SMS, Data, VAS and Financial Services – Identify all conflicting business rules of all Voice, SMS, Data, VAS and Financial Services
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of 2 years telecommunications experience (experience in Revenue Assurance will be an added advantage)
- 1st Degree in a related discipline
- A Master’s Degree would be desirable
Skills critical to the role:
- Analytical, Technical, Communication and Interpersonal, Team Working.
N95,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “New Product Assurance Analyst” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 7th April, 2022.