New Adam Institute is a research and training institute located in New Jersey, USA, and Lagos, Nigeria. Our mission is two-fold. We aim to present Christian biblical truths using empirical methods for greater understanding and widespread application within “secular” domains. Additionally, we aim to empirically explore African Indigenous Knowledge Systems to showcase its validity and usefulness in the development of the continent as well as its potential benefits for other communities around the globe.
We invite applications for:
Job Title: Teaching Fellowship Program 2022
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
New Adam Institute, Teacher Education Program (NAI-TEP)
- NAI-TEP is a fourteen (14) months teacher education program for recent graduates who have a passion for working with young children ages 0-8 years.
- NAI-TEP cohort members will be trained on the biblical and practical skills necessary to be effective teachers for the next generation.
- Helping cohort members gain a strong foundation on the effectiveness of biblical principles such as faith, prayer, fasting, and exercising spiritual gifts will be part of the foundational basis of NAI-TEP.
- Additionally, cohort members will be presented with educational and psychological theories and practices that have been empirically found to be effective in teaching.
- Topics in early childhood education, differentiated instruction, positive psychology, applied behavior analysis, positive behavior supports, and multiple intelligences will also be covered in this program.
- Cohort members will be taught in the application of spiritual truths to enable them to carry out the job of a classroom teacher with excellence.
- New Adam Institute, Teacher Education Program will run from July 2022 through August 2023.
- Members will be given special training in working with children of all ability levels through hands-on experience as supervised teachers during the program.
- This practicum will take place at the Cosmas Children Center, a Christian early childhood program located in Lekki, Lagos.
- All reading materials will be provided.
NAI-TEP Program Breakdown
- July 2022 – August 2022: Intensive Course work and Study (Stipend: N40,000/month)
- September 2022 – August 2023: Coursework and Practicum (Stipend: N85,000/month)
- All NAI-TEP Graduates will be offered a full-time teaching position with Heart of Eve Foundation upon successful completion of the Program.
Who Can Apply?
We seek candidates who are:
- Dedicated Christians
- Recent graduates (Education Majors preferred)
- Passionate about teaching and working with children.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Stage 1: Submit Application
- Stage 2: Interview
- Stage 3: Decision Letter for Successful Applicants
Application Deadline 30th April, 2022.