Beacongate Limited is a one stop business solution provider company offering a wide range of HR support services to organisation in the area of advisory, recruitment, training, business coaching, outsourcing and HR services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Network Engineer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Network Engineers will work in-house or be assigned to project management teams working with outside clients.
- Designing and implementing new network solutions and/or improving the efficiency of current networks Installing, configuring and supporting network equipment including routers, proxy servers, switches, WAN accelerators, DNS and DHCP Configuring firewalls, routing and switching to maximise network efficiency and security
- Ability to monitor, integrate radio, fibre and metro links
- Ability to establish networking monitoring tools such as PRTG, WUG and similar systems.
- Network engineer skills (BGP, IBGP, MPLS, OSPF, EIGRP, VLAN Management, VRRP, HSRP, EIGRP, Access List(ACL), IP management, COS, QOS.IPV6 Migration, ASR 9001,9901, ISR4331,ISR2911,ISR194, ASA Firewall, Eion Devices.
- Maximising network performance through ongoing monitoring and troubleshooting Arranging scheduled upgrades Investigating faults in the network
- Updating network equipment to the latest firmware releases Reporting network status to key stakeholders
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, B.Tech with 3 – 7 years experience.
N150,000 – N250,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 24th August, 2022.